Oatmeal, one of our main ingredients in our shampoo, has many unique health benefits including:
- Oatmeal comes from a simple grain and yet this unsung hero of the grain world is bursting with vital nutrients such as manganese, phosphorus, copper, biotin, vitamin B1, magnesium, dietary fiber, chromium, and zinc.
- Anti-inflammatory and calming properties which soothe itchiness and eczema, thus helping calm your pet while he heals.
- High levels of minerals and vitamins in the seeds help to relieve flaking, hot spots and dry itchy skin.
Organic Aloe Vera Extract is another main ingredient and it’s health benefits include:
- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, 20 amino acids, calcium, sodium, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, enzymes, Vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12
- Aloe Vera consists of four plant-based fatty acids which are shown to have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities. The acids also contain pain-relieving components
- The combination of vitamins and minerals help soothe sensitive skin
- Vitamins A, C and E are antioxidants
- Aloe Vera locks in moisture to promote a healthy coat
- The anti fungal elements are known to help eliminate your pet’s dry skin flaking
We never use parabens, phthalates, sulfates or other potential skin irritants. That’s one reason why we deliberately have an opaque bottle—it protects your shampoo from light damage and lets us skip potentially hazardous chemicals and stabilizers.
We appreciate any thoughts or feedback. We appreciate everyone of you who are taking this journey with us.