Happy New Year from Vital Pet Life! We hope you had a fantastic holiday season and have a prosperous new year with your furry friends. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for sticking with us throughout the year, and we look forward to continuing to help you and your pet's needs for 2022!
Here are some of the things we're thankful for this holiday season.
- Our loyal customers who trust us with their furry friend's needs.
- The people who work so hard to help animals in need across the country
- The Vital Pet Life Team! We are so thankful to have every one of them as part of our growing team.
Here are some helpful tips for caring for your pets this winter season:
- Watch out for ice and snow, especially when it’s wet or dark outside.
- Make sure to walk your pet on the sidewalk, not in the street.
- Make sure their paws don't get too cold if walking out in the snow.
- Don't leave them outside too long in the cold.
- Make sure they are still getting their exercise during these cooler months.
- Don't feed them "table scraps." These can lead to upset tummies.
Looking forward to 2022
We are so excited for the new year and look forward to serving and helping more pets’ needs! Helping fur-babies with their mobility and itchy skin currently! 2022 we will continue to do so and even more!